Saturday, June 1, 2013

beautiful ugly

This months challenge: to take pictures of the not so pretty and make them interesting :)I just shot some random things, not sure that they are "beautiful" but here is my attempt to make them a bit more interesting :) When I told my husband this months challenge he said "guess you aren't using the kids" hehe, my go to subjects! Not sure the last one is "ugly" at all but I thought I would use it anyway :) Now head over to Andrea's blog and check out her awesome pictures!!

10 comments:

  1. These are wonderful - there is something about the fan images that I find compelling - it draws my eye right in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I am trying to figure out what that 2nd to last photo is...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that second-to-last one. What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your images. So honest and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the perspective and colours of the second one of your fan! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on this challenge! I think the abstract nature of your images works very well. I loved looking at these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your take on the theme, and great photos. The back of the fan is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pictures of the old fans. It reminds me of being over my great grandmother's house during the summer time.

    ReplyDelete