Friday, March 2, 2012

the way i view sweetness and love

I am participating in a monthly photography challenge. Each month we will have a different theme beginning with "The way I view....". We were split into different groups of 12. At the end of each post we will link back to another group member creating a blog circle. I'm a month late getting into this so I am starting with February's theme: sweetness and love.

These 3 kiddo's bring me more love than I ever knew possible! I may be biased but these are some of the sweetest kids I know. Each and every day they remind me what love is.



Next is Dawn's view of sweetness and love!

8 comments:

  1. Love your photos, and your children are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!! You have such adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, so stinkin' cute. that middle one melts my heart. glad to have you in our circle! welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, super sweet! Lovely images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling little ones and such a sweet series of photos, Stacey. I also love the simplicity of your logo and blog design-- classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love LOVE the second pic! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete